Pages

Monday, January 4, 2016

Welcome to 2016

Welcome to 2016!!!  I don't know about you, but I'm ready to have a stellar year.  In order to do that, I have to hit the gym.  In order to hit the gym, I need some awesome playlists.  I intend to post one at the beginning of each month for your gym going pleasure.  They'll each be about an hour long.  Here goes January 2016's playlist:


Shut Up and Dance-Walk to the Moon
Leather Jacket-Arkells
Die Young-Ke$ha
Panama-Van Halen
7/11-Beyonce
Starstrukk-3OH!3
Jumpman-Drake, Future
F**kin Problems-A$AP Rocky
Let's Go-Trick Daddy
6 Foot 7 Foot-Lil' Wayne
Hands on the Wheel-Schoolboy Q
Strange Clouds-BOB, Lil Wayne
Flex (K Theory Remix)-Rich Homie Quan
Lean On (Dillon Francis Remix)-Major Lazer
Come Get Her-Rae Sremmurd
Throw Some Mo-Rae Sremmurd
No Flex Zone (Remix)-Rae Sremmurd (Obviously I really like Rae Sremmurd right now)



I have also shared to anyone who follows me on Spotify.  If you have Spotify you can follow me and just use the playlist.  Hope yall enjoy!  Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment