Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Addictive

You know how people say going to the gym is addictive and you say, "you're full of shit."  Well, actually it's true.  I've been going to the gym 5-7 times a week for the past three weeks and I have to say I'm hooked.  The great thing about it is that I ate like a mad woman Christmas to New Year and I didn't gain any weight.  Not one pound.  Once you start going  you will continue to want to go.

I used to feel too tired to go to the gym after work.  It's a cycle though and the sooner you realize that the better off you will be.  You're too tired to go to the gym after work because you aren't going to the gym after work.  If you put in the effort for just one solid week of consistently going, you will soon start to crave the gym after work.  I really should be taking a rest day today, but I just don't want to!  You can get there to.  When I take my shower at night I like to feel like I really earned it.  When I don't hit the gym I feel like I'm cheating the shower gods.   I urge you to start earning your showers!  Her's to working hard, knowing your shit, showing your shit, and feeling entitled in 2016!

Being entitled is allowed...once you've earned it. Brilliant thoughts from Mindy Kaling.:

No comments:

Post a Comment