Pages

Friday, February 12, 2016

Stuck

I have to admit, I am feeling a little stuck lately.  I want so badly to blog.  I want to write, but I can't seem to figure out where I want to go with it.  I look at other blogs and I am so impressed.  I love their pretty pictures and how passionate they seem to be about one thing.  I think the problem is that I feel passionate about so many things that I'm not sure what to do.

I have always been so interested in diet and fitness and living a healthy lifestyle.  Don't get me wrong, I still am.  However, with even more fertility treatments (much bigger ones) looming in the next 6 months to a year, I feel so stuck.  It's all consuming and to be honest, I just don't want to write about that.  It's tough to be going through something that takes over your life completely and still post recipes.  Everything seems small compared to this BIG thing in my life right now.  But, I'm coming to realize that these small things that make me happy ARE my life right now.  They get my through the days, weeks, months.  I may sound shallow, but fitness makes me happy.  Clothes and shoes make me happy.  Makeup makes me happy!

I know that blogging can help focus my attentions elsewhere and I really want to make a better effort at trying to keep up with things I enjoy.  With the weight gain that is sure to come with injectables and the lack of physical fitness that is about to happen, it doesn't feel right to only be writing about those kinds of things.  So, with that being said, bear(I had to look up if it was bear or bare) with me and these transitions the blog will be going through.  In the spirit of being completely honest, here are some things that may be coming up.

-Diet and exercise (it will always be a part of this blog)
-Fashion (I don't feel like I'm fashionable enough to blog about fashion, but I like it.  So I will.)
-Hair and makeup
-Meditation (yes, I'm trying this!)
-Lots of things about my dog :)
-Entertainment (TV, music, concerts)

What I'm basically saying is that if you read my blog you're in for some pretty random things to come.  I am working on a better blogging schedule to have some semblance of organization here.  Unfortunately, it seems that everything starts with F.  Fashion Fridays?  Friday Favorites?  Fitness Friday?  Well, it's a work in progress.  I would love any suggestions on what you may want me to blog about or what you would be interested in reading!  Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment