Pages

Monday, April 13, 2015

Thankful

I haven't been writing much lately because I have been dealing with some issues, but I'm back and wanted to take minute to say that sometimes you may not have everything you want at the exact time you want it, but when you look at the bigger picture you will realize how awesome things truly are.  I have an amazing family who is supportive and always there for me.  I have the cutest little nieces and a nephew always there for a hug.  I have my awesome, loyal, sweet dog who seriously loves me no matter what.  And most importantly I have the world's best husband.  He is so handsome and patient and giving.  A lot of people don't have some of these things.  A lot of people don't have any of these things.  How can I be sad about not getting something that I want when I have ALL of these things?

So anyway, enough feeling sorry for myself and eating my feelings and being lazy.  Time to snap out of it.  Time to get back to it!  I know if I am eating right and exercising that I will feel more positive in general.  It's crazy how different you can feel when you are putting the right things in your body and being active.

Some things you can look forward to later this week:

I am trying a few new recipes.  For lunches I meal prepped last night and this is what they consist of:
1/4 cup cooked quinoa
1/2 lime squeezed
1/4 cup garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
1/4 cup cherry tomatoes
A few sprigs of cilantro
1/4 of a cucumber, chopped
1/4 of an avocado

Pictures and review to come!


Also for dinner tonight:
Crock pot(the keyboard tried to auto correct this to crackpot...) balsamic chicken and cabbage steaks

I'll post pictures and recipes for this as well.

I hope everyone has a happy, positive, and productive week!  Eat the right things.  Make your body happy,  Exercise and enjoy those endorphins!

No comments:

Post a Comment