Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Real Talk

I'm about to get real with you guys.  I am STRUGGLING over here.  With more than just my weight.  My weight seems to be up a good bit and stuck there, if not creeping upwards a  little bit at a time.  Not to make excuses, but I'm feeling pretty crappy about 50-60% of the time.  You see, what most of you ladies suffer with for 4-6 days a month, I am struggling with for between 14-20 days.  It is absolutely miserable.  I'm talking MAJOR bloating and cramps as well.  I feel like someone has stuck a air compressor in my belly button and put that shit on full blast.  We are working on the problem, but I must say, I sure am hoping that this is what is holding my weight up so much.  It's been pretty   frustrating struggling with this for the past few months.  Even with diet and a ridiculous amount of running and tennis, things won't seem to even out.  I'm banking on this being hormonal.  I had recently been doing weight watchers while trying to limit processed food, but I think I am going to go back to just eating clean, as I think this may help with the bloating and just feeling better in general.  THANK GOD for spark.  It has truly been helping with all this exhaustion!

I read this article the other day that I enjoyed and I am hoping that if anyone else is having a rough time, it may help them too!  Hope you guys are having a good week!

4 Things God wants you to know when you are having a hard time

1. Remember that your Character should always be stronger than your Circumstances.
We can’t always control what happens to us, but we can always control how we choose to respond. In those moments when I choose to stop complaining and instead give thanks to God for the good in my life, the parts that seem bad start to seem much less significant. Choose to keep a positive attitude and thankful heart regardless of what you’re going through.
“Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
2. Remember that your Struggles always lead to Strength.
Every difficulty in your life, whether big or small, is something God will use to produce more strength, faith and perseverance in you if you let Him! All your pain has a purpose.
“And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.” Romans 8:28
3. Remember that God’s timing is always perfect.
God’s plans are almost always different from our plans, but His plans are always perfect! Have the patience to wait on His timing instead of forcing your own.
“For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord; plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11
4. Remember that God will never leave your side.
You may feel like you’re going through this struggle all alone, but from the moment you ask Jesus to bring you into God’s family, He will be by your side to the end so never lose hope!
“Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.” Deuteronomy 31:6

No comments:

Post a Comment