Pages

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Biggest Loser?

I don't personally watch The Biggest Loser, but I saw some internet explosions over the finale last night, so I figured I would google it and see what the fuss was about.  Rachel, the winner lost 58.2% of her body weight!  That is definitely something to be proud of, but is it healthy when your starting weight is 260?  That puts her current weight at 105.  When next to her "before" hologram she even remarked, "You are sooo gross."  I know she worked hard to get where she is and everyone is always going to have an opinion, whether it be too fat or too skinny, but I must say she did not look like a picture of health.  I had to think that if I had children who watched the show with me, I would not want that to be the "goal" they had in mind.  I also googled her height, because as we know this is important.  I came up with either 5'5" or 5'4".  At 5'4" for a SMALL frame the range is 114-127.  In my opinion, you should not be able to win the show if you are out of the "healthy range."  So what does everyone else think??  I am really curious about this.  Here are some pictures...








No comments:

Post a Comment