Pages

Friday, January 17, 2014

Last Post of 27


Let me get this out of the way...the advocare 24 day challenge is on sale until Tuesday.  This seriously never happens, so if you were thinking about doing it make sure you go and get it before Tuesday.  You can purchase yours RIGHT HERE!!

And now for my last post of 27...

Some big things happened this year. I got married to the man of my dreams!!


We had an amazing honeymoon in Jamaica. My first time out of the country


Jon and I played in our first tennis tournament together. And won!


We took a badass family vacation


We spent some quality time with this lovely girl


We lost this sweet, beautiful baby. But I know she is waiting for me on the other side. 


We went to plenty awesome tiger football games. 



We saw jimmy eat world in New Orleans 


I had this awesome night with some besties. 


We adopted this handsome young man into our family


I spent plenty time with these three cuties


I had one of the most amazing New Years ever. 


And just last night I had this delicious birthday brownie. We all know calories don't count on your birthday. 


So back at it tomorrow. Can't wait to see what 28 has in store :)













No comments:

Post a Comment