Pages

Friday, December 27, 2013

Woohoo for day 2

I'm on day 2 and everything is going great.  I know I should wait until the end to weigh myself, but stepping on the scale each morning just motivates me!  If the number goes down, I feel like I'm doing good and I want to keep doing good.  If it doesn't, it just makes me want to do even better.  I got on the scale this morning and BAM! 3 lbs down.  I am so happy to not be all Christmas cookie bloated and feeling all Merry Christmas muffin toppy.  Yesterday was great and even though I am sick with a gold and (TMI coming up) Aunt Flo is visiting, I had enough energy to play tennis with Jon for an hour and a half after work.  I freakin love advocare.  I know a lot of people think it may be a gimmick or something, but it makes me feel fantastic.  I have also been SO SO SO full.  I love feeling full, but not bloated.  It feels nice using food for fuel instead of for comfort, or celebration, or one of the other millions of reasons we use food. 

I've been browsing the net (pinterest and blogs mostly) for motivation and I must say they have me itching for summer.  Most people enjoy going for a run when it's in the 50's/60's, but I am most happy running in the 90's.  I feel so good and much more accomplished getting home, sore and soaked in sweat and I am missing that right now.  I am sore from our tennis last night, but I didn't sweat at all.  I know sweat does not actually make the workout better or worse, but for me it feels like success! 

I was in a good mood, and wanted to update you guys on what's going on.  If you have any questions, feel free to ask.  Also, just an FYI, the 24 day challenge will be on sale from January 1 to January 20.  They never discount this stuff, so if you have been on the fence, now might be a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment