Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Really excited...

I think I am more excited to do this challenge than I was to do the first one.  I spent some of the day printing out things I will need and starting to figure out my 24-day meal plan.  It is just such a great jump start for bigger (or smaller) things :).  I feel like I'm going to have trouble waiting to start.  I hope I can keep this motivation going strong so I can start and finish the challenge this enthusiastically.  And then keep going...

BUT...starting the challenge on December 26th does NOT mean that I get to have an eating free for all for the next 22 days.  I promise you guys I could gain enough weight in the next 22 that after the 24 day challenge I could be right where I am now.  So, here is hoping for a fun and fast 22 days to get me to the challenge and to what 2014 is going to bring.  I think it's going to be one for the books!

No comments:

Post a Comment