Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

One of those days

I'm having one of those not so motivated, ugh, blah kind of days.  I'm not in a bad mood or anything, it's just one of those days where you give yourself a pity party.  You know the days I'm talking about.  I did good all last week then I drank my weight in vodka Saturday night (I NEVER drink) and ate brownies and then was uber hungover Sunday causing me to continue my bad food binge.  Then, I get on the scale this morning and it's up.  I mean, it's not like I don't know why, but here comes the pity party anyway.  Also, side note, Monday weigh in is not a good idea.  I'm sure I'll be back down after I chug water all day and hydrate myself, so I am changing weigh in to Friday.  Ok, let the pity party commence.  I'm giving myself one paragraph...read it in your whiniest voice and stomp your feet if you are standing up.

Why can't I have a damn brownie?  EVERYBODY else gets to eat brownies and not be a whale.  I just want to be like a normal person.  Damn genetics.  Is the choice skinny and miserable or fat and happy?  Like will I be happy if I don't get to eat brownies??!?  There is no logic in this place.  Did I just smell popcorn?  Oh my God I'm in a panic now.  If I have one bite I will weigh 300 pounds.  There is no way around it!!!  AHHHH!!!

Ok I'm done.  I managed to lose 6 pounds by breaking my freakin scale.  I've had it fixed for one week and look what it's doing to me.  That scale can be your biggest enemy guys.  I've got to learn how to live with it.  I feel like it's a can't live with it, can't live without it relationship.  I mean I do good without it, but I am afraid that not having it around may cause things to get out of hand.  I'm determined to work through these issues.  I mean, I've only been dealing with my weight issues for about 18 years now so why would I think that I would have it figured out by now?

Besides...



I promise to be less whiny tomorrow, and more motivating.  Everyone needs a day every once in awhile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment