Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Day 2

I had an extremely busy day, but I promised a post a day so here it is...

I want to give out as much information about the challenge as I can. Good and bad. I have decided since I'm blogging everyday, I will also be weighing myself daily. This is not something I recommend, as your weight fluctuates yada yada. You all know this, but I'd rather be giving you too much info than not enough info. This morning when I weighed myself I was down 1.4 lbs.  This is great, however, I ate like shit all weekend so I'm sure that was the water weight drop you'd mostly see when that's the case is the reason for the 1.4. I would say from this point on that the lbs I lose are the real lbs :)

So now for some bad...I AM EXHAUSTED. I remember this happening last time but thought it might be me. Nope. Luckily this only lasts the first three or four days. I am assuming this has something to do with cleaning out all the gunk that's in your system. Getting that processed food out is no joke. You have to think if you feel this bad getting it out, it must be dong horror to our bodies.  

This makes it difficult to work out everyday. I am, however committed, and getting it in. Not as intensely as I would like, but its happening. 

I leave you with this...the reason I am cutting the post short. She has been watching me the whole time wondering why I'm not playing with her. 


No comments:

Post a Comment