Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Day 3

Day 3 had a hiccup.  I ate a hershey kiss.  Yep.  Sue me.  Well, back on track.  It was mindless really.  They are at the store across the street and I was there.  Unwrapped it and ate it, then went SHIT I'm doing a challenge.  Now that is eating something for no damn reason right there. 

Other than that day three is going great.  Got on the scale this morning and down another 1.4lbs.  That's 2.8lbs in 2 days. I will take it!  I choked down my fiber drink this morning and then looked and realized I don't have to drink it again until Monday!!  Yippee!!  Then I only have three more fiber drinks to go.  I wish someone could video tape my while I drank this thing.  Maybe I will do that.  I mean I have to talk myself into it.  Once I do I try to hurry and get it over with.  I make the noises and faces I made back in the day when I would take a large shot of Jaiger.  When it's all over with I shake my head and try to forget it happened.  What I have eaten so far today...
Beans
3 egg whites
salad
3oz chicken breast
2Tbls hummus
some cherry tomatoes
green beans
apple

So now to talk about my fitbit one because OMG IT'S AWESOME!!!  It counts your steps and the goal is 10k a day.  I had always read that was kind of where you should be if you are active, but if you don't have a pedometer you need to get one, because let me tell you 10k steps are A  LOT.  The first day I wore it was Saturday.  We were tailgating so I figured we would walk 10k steps no problem at all.  False.  When I went to crawl into bed...8500 steps.  So now I know I have to actively TRY to get 10k steps.  I haven't hit it yet, but today is the day.  Desk jobs are the pits, but Im working on it.  It also tracks your flights of stairs.  The goal is 10 a day.  I read what consists of a "flight of stairs" and it seems it is when you go up 10ft.  I have stairs at work and when I am not TRYING to get 10 flights I get 6-7.  I am making an effort to get all 10 and I have done so every day this week.  It tells you about the calories you are burning.  You also wear it while you sleep and it charts your sleep patterns.  Not so sure how this is going to benefit me, but it is pretty cool!

Today Jon and I plan to go on a run.  We are both going to be taking Advocare O2 Gold before the run which every runner on advocare has sworn by.  They call it their 3rd lung.  This is what it's supposed to do:

  • Helps facilitate the body’s use of oxygen
  • Helps restore vitality and liveliness
  • Helps the body adapt to stress
  • Increases oxygenation to cells
  • Helps increase and maintain energy levels
  • Supports muscle building and recovery
  • Provides antioxidant activity to counter the effects of free radicals
  • Supports the body’s immune system
  • Contains easily digestible whey protein
I don't know why I am skeptical.  Every single time I go to try an Advocare product I am skeptical.  And every single time I am proven wrong.  I will let you guys know how it goes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment