Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

24 DAY CHALLENGE!! Day 1...

Today is the first day of my second 24 day challenge.  In preperation for it I made sure to take my measurements last night, as well as before pictures.  I also weighed myself this morning to get my starting weight.  I figured if I blogged every day of the challenge, people could really get a feel for what it is all about.  I will be posting more pictures and weight loss/measurements after the first 10 days of the chellenge as well as at the end.  I cannot wait to share my success with all of you!!! 

Today is day 1 and I honestly forgot just how much I HATE the fiber drink.  YUCK!!  I took a picture so you guys could see what it looks like.  It's hard to tell here, but there is actually quite a bit of that in the cup.  I couldn't take a picture of it with the water mixed in because you have to drink it FAST.  Otherwise, it starts to clump and thicken.  Although I HATE the way this stuff tastes and feels going down, it makes you sooo full and I know it is just scrubbing away at all the gunky stuff that has built up in my intestines. 



Around 9:30 I had my fiber drink followed by breakfast:  Three egg whites and 1/4 cup of low sodium pinto beans rinsed and drained.

For a snack I had some green beans. For lunch I had this...


It's a salad with lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, and avacado. It was supposed to have grilled chicken on it as well. Unfortunately, I went home on my lunch break and left my whole purse there which was my means to buying grilled chicken. Womp womp. I'm also one of those people who just has to have dressing. So I made my own and I have to say OMG it's the best dressing I have ever had!!  Here is the recipe for y'all...

Homeade Italian Dressing
2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
2Tbs spicy brown mustard
1/2 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
3 cloves of garlic (I put 5.  I love garlic)
2 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
1/2 tsp fresh cracked pepper
1 tsp salt

So fresh and so clean clean.  Yes, the recipe tastes fresh.  It's clean and natural.  And it's delicious!!

This is how I anticipate the rest of my day to go.  I plan on having a snack around 3.  Probably an apple because to be honest I'm not hungry at all after the fiber drink.  I'm going to go home and cut the grass.  We have a kickball game at 7:20 which actually kind of stinks because that means I'm going to want dinner before AND after haha.  So, the plan is grilled chicken with sauteed spinach and homemade salsa tonight.  Some kind of veggie on the side.  Not sure on this yet.  I have plums at home so if I am about to die of hunger after kickball I will throw that down.  Before bed I will be taking the herbal cleanse caplets:



As per the manual the Herbal Cleanse packets are:  "a unique blend of vitamins, minerals, and herbs.  The cleansing caplets help to safely and gently mobilize and remoce wastes."

I know it seems like I'm being a bit detailed here, but if you are interested in the challenge it will be helpful to know exactly what you will  be doing and when you will be doing it!


Along with the 24 day challenge I am setting a few other goals.  One of them is to make sure I am being extremely active every single day.  I am going to be running or hitting the gym or playing a sport every single day for at least the next 24 days.  Unfortunately, yesterday we had a softball double header and I developed a humongous blister on the back of my right foot.  I'm hoping tape will do the trip and I will be able to run today.  If I don't get a run in, I do have a kickball game so I'll definitely be getting that activity in either way. 

I am so excited to be starting my second challenge and to show everyone the amazing results I KNOW I will have.  Yall keep reading everyday if you have any interest in the challenge.  I would love to keep you updated on how I am feeling, looking, what I am eating etc. 

Stay tuned tomorrow to hear about day 2 and also my FITBIT ONE!!!  Shoutout to the hubs.  He got me one!
Message me if you have any question!



No comments:

Post a Comment