Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Energy Energy Energy

Someone recently asked me how I have the energy to do all the things that I do.  I am a pretty active person and when you add that to an OVER active husband you can definitely end up with exhaustion.  It used to be that people would ask me to do things after work or on the weekends and all I could think was, "I just want to relax.  I'm worn out from working all week and I just don't want to do anything that requires me to actually move my butt off the couch."  Things are different now.  Advocare really has helped me.  The MNS-3 vitamins give me energy.  They make me feel good.  Spark also give me energy.  It helps me focus on what I'm doing and not get distracted.  These are only two of the products that I am taking, but honestly I don't really think too much about going to the gym after work (except as you saw yesterday, when I have other plans and activities tempting me).  I just go.  It's not even a question.  I never sit at work as I used to and think, "I really don't feel like going to the gym.  I'm just so tired."  I would do that, make an excuse as to why it was ok to skip it.  I want to spend time with Jon.  I have a softball game tomorrow so that's a workout.  Maybe we can just play tennis or something.  Laundry needs to be done.  I want to cook somethnig nice for dinner.  I can just eat less for dinner so it's ok to skip the gym.  Sound like any of you?  After making the excuses I would start to feel guilty and decide to go to the gym.  An hour later I would go through the same cycle.  This would go on ALL day long.  Sometimes I would hope I forgot my tennis shoes or something just so I would have a valid excuse to go home instead.  Things aren't like that now.  I WANT to go.  Let's face it...when I go to the gym I can eat a little bit more and not feel guilty.  And this girl right here LOVES to eat! 

If this sounds like you at all PLEASE PLEASE contact me.  I can tell you about someof the things I'm using.  I really feel like they help sooo much.  And if you don't want to talk about that I am always up to listen to you vent about your frustrations, because that is what I am doing half of the time on here and you guys listen to me!

Without spark



With Spark

No comments:

Post a Comment