Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Uber Motivated

I am on day 9 of the challenge and I am down 7.2lbs.  I could not be more pleased...or motivated!  Today is the first day I really started telling people about what I am doing, but once the cat is out of the bag there is no turning back.  Now that I have told some people it has me more motivated than ever.  I mean who wants to fail when you have people watching you?!  This not only motivates me to follow the plan exactly, but also to get to the gym.  So far since I have started the challenge I have been just as active as before.  I wasn't going to the gym as much because we were having softball twice a week and needing to do yard work which kicks your butt in this heat.  Friday night I had a softball game and injured my hand AND leg.  That meant no cardio or strength training which was the plan for Saturday morning.  I did force myself to play tennis Sunday and what do you know the hand and leg both feel better.  Last night Jon and I played tennis.  Not like hit around lazily tennis, like very competitive I want to win singles.  We played for two hours and my hair was sopping wet like I had jumped in a pool.  I wasn't that hot, but oh Louisiana and your ridiculous humidity!!!  I felt like a champ and my body felt like a machine.  It made me excited to get in the gym and see how far I could push.  Feeling great guys!!  Here's to making this a habit!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment