Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

Forgetting what day

I am on day 8 of my 24 day challenge and I keep forgetting what day I am on.  This makes me so happy because I know it's not a countdown to binge eating after 24 days.  I really feel like it will be a lifestyle change.  I looked in the mirror this morning and thought, "I look really good!"  This does not happen often haha.  Jon woke up this morning while I was getting dressed for work and when I went to give him a kiss bye he said, "you look really cute today!"  No, this may not be all because of the cleanse, but I don't feel I can put a price on self-confidence.  Part of the reason he probably thought I looked cute is because I had the energy this morning to get up and put some makeup on.  I fixed my hair, picked out a cute outfit, and was feeling so good about myself that I even picked out cute jewelry that I would not normally wear to work.  Losing weight is awesome and I thought it was my ultimate goal when I started this, but something has changed along the way.  It has really hit me now that feeling good about myself and being healthy is what is making all the difference right now.  I couldn't be happier!  I saw this on pinterest and liked it, but I think they got it backwards.  It should say, I have decided to be healthy because it is good for my happiness :)



www.advocare.com/130555505

No comments:

Post a Comment