Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Mind blown, Scale Tales, and Balance

Ok my mind has been blown...
http://honeyandfitz.com/2011/10/18/bobby-pin-101/
I have been wearing bobby pins wrong for my whole entire 27 year life.  Why didn't anyone tell me?!?!

This morning I weighed myself and I was up .4lbs.  Now, most logical people would say, sometimes you fluctuate even when dieting hardcore, but I wasn't feeling particularly logical this morning.  I kept thinking, "OMG what am I doing wrong??"  The answer to that question is weighing myself every damn day.  The scale is gonna fluctuate every now and then.  I have always been taught once a week is plenty and  now I am ready to stick to that.  My weigh in days at WW have always been Thursdays so Thursday it is! (Yes I realize this allows me to weigh myself again tomorrow...total fluke people).

Another thing on my mind today...the grass needs cutting, the flower beds need weeding (I accidentally typed wedding instead of weeding and pictured a flower wedding ceremony. Go ahead and do it), the laundry needs folding, the dishes need doing.  How do we find balance between living our lives and making sure the day to day chores are done?  I need to work on this.  Our house is a mess.

One more thing...All State Farm Burea.  All State, State Farm, Farm Bureau.  Why do they all have State or Farm in the name?  I keep forgetting who insures us.

This is what my brain feels like today...

No comments:

Post a Comment