Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

On track

It's been awhile...

I'm on day 16 of the 24 day challenge.  Next Wednesday is the end of it, but in some aspects just the beginning.  This challenge has already taught me so much.  In the end, it's all about making better food choices.  This may seem like common sense, but as a pretty smart 27 year old woman, I can tell you that's not always the case.  Yes, it makes complete sense to eat grilled chicken rather than fried chicken when you go out to eat, however, it's not as simple as it sounds.  I WANT the fried chicken haha.  The challenge has really helped me in realizing it isnt the end of the world if I don't have the fried chicken.  In fact, if I don't have the fried chicken, I'm probably not gonna feel like greasy shit for the rest of the day.  Pretty simple right?! 

***Real quick like pity party****
I should be skinny as shit.  I never have eaten THAT badly.  I am extremely active.  I play tennis with jon for 2 or so hours a few days a week.  I play softball one to two times a week.  I cut the grass once a week.  I play with our dogs.  What the hell metabolism??  What the hell???
***end pity party****

Sometimes that's just life folks.  I'm still feeling pretty amazing and loving having my spark every morning.  I am having some lady issues which I think is the reason I haven't dropped anymore weight at the time.  7.2lbs is nothing to frown at though. 

Also, this conversation had with Jon over gchat....
I read your blog
i saw i got a couple shoutouts
its nice to see that you are being so positive about it
i think the biggest change ive noticed is you are happier
 

2 comments:

  1. So your husband is supporting your new lifestyle do you think it would matter to him how much you weigh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband has been extremely supportive, although I would not say it was necessarily a new lifestyle. I have been a fairly healthful eater since we met. For the last few weeks since I have been trying to be on point 99% of the time he has been cooking his own dinner when he doesn't want what I am having. He has even made an effort to cook things that I don't like to eat, such as asian and indian food.

    I know he loves me and will love me at any weight. I'm definitely not trying to lose weight for him, but I think everyone wants to look better for the person they are with. He is amazing and he deserves me at my best!

    ReplyDelete