Pages

Thursday, May 18, 2017

What I've been up to

I'm back on the weight watchers wagon and I am actually loving it this time around!

About two weeks ago I made it my goal to start drinking way more water.  I know I was not getting enough.  A week ago today my Peloton came in and OMG I AM IN LOVE!!  I've taken 8 classes.  Yes, EIGHT.  In 6 days.  Yesterday I took a rest day because my body needed it so bad.  I started weight watchers Monday and I am feeling amazing.  I snuck on the scale this morning and I am 5.2 pounds since I got on the scale last Monday.  I'm kicking ass guys.  I've been posting a lot of meal ideas on Instagram lately with calories and weight watchers smart points listed if you're interested.  The smart points program has definitely steered more towards the way of clean eating.  Carbs cost more points.  Anything with processed sugar is tons of points.  Lean proteins are relatively low in points.  If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask.  I'm sure I'll be posting on here way more now that I am 6 months postpartum and feeling a little more adjusted to mommy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment