Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Gym Playlist 06/2015



I've decided my blog desperately needs a gym playlist series, so I will give the people what I assume they want!  Check out the tab to the left to get all the playlist awesomeness.  I'm hoping to add new ones once a month.  Enjoy!

In no particular order (45 minutes)

The Great Fire-OK GO
Firefight-Jimmy Eat World
Trap Queen-Fetty Wap
Peaches-In the Valley Below
Smile-Mikky Ekko
Lifted Up (1985)-Passion Pit
Quarterback-Kopecky
Breaking Up My Bones-Vinyl Theatre
Blessings-Big Sean, Drake
High Dive-Andrew Mcmahon in the Wilderness
Work Bitch-Britney Spears
Come Get it Bae-Pharrell Williams

If you have spotify and you want to use this playlist, you can simply click the link to open it and download it.
Gym Playlist 06/2015

If you have any playlist requests don't hesitate to ask.








No comments:

Post a Comment