Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Hump Day Pick Me Up!

If you haven't seen thug kitchen, you are missing out.  It's got A LOT of language, but it is hilarious.  If you don't like the language, skip to the bottom for some food finds that are delightful.

@Kaitlyn Mitchell    THUG KITCHEN

This Trader Joe's Egg White Salad is SOOO good.  The whole container is 3 WW points.  I had half the container and some saltines and it was delicious and filling and only 4 points.  If you are counting calories the whole container only weighs in at 120!!  This is a great find.






OK, so maybe not the healthiest find, but sometimes you need a damn blueberry pancake.  Lucky for me I don't like syrup or butter on my pancakes!  You can find these by the frozen breakfast stuff.  The whole pack is only 5 points/180 calories.  You actually get three more in there, but I had at them a little before I took the picture.



This is the lighter side chicken dish at Italian Bowl in Prairieville.  It's green beans, broccoli, and grilled chicken.  Seems a little boring, but it is seasoned very well and was absolutely delicious.  Like good enough, that I would probably order it even if I wasn't dieting and that is saying something.



Also, this smoothie right here is delicious.  I would never think to put unsweetened tea in my smoothie, but it really adds a little something.  The whole thing is 4 WW points and it is a TON.  Here is the recipe!!  I got it from emilybites.com.  She has some great stuff on there!

INGREDIENTS:

  • 1 medium ripe peach, pit removed – no need to peel
  • ½ cup unsweetened Pure Leaf Iced Tea
  • ½ cup fresh raspberries
  • ½ cup vanilla nonfat yogurt
  • ¼ cup ice cubes (about 3 cubes)
This recipe yields 2 whopping cups!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment