Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

Motivational Monday

How in the world can you NOT be a runner when it is this gorgeous outside??  I just remembered why I like to run.  I thought I hated it, but that was because it was winter.  This weather makes me get excited about my run after work ALL DAY.  I sit at my desk and check the time just getting excited about this glorious weather and the time change and getting to be in it.  If you don't run, this post is probably not for you, but that's ok because I'm sure I will have some that ARE for you later this week. 

Heads up:  I'm doing another Advocare 24 day challenge starting April 1!  If anyone wants to do it with me just let me know. 

And last, but not least...this popped up on my facebook newsfeed today.  This was the 1/2 marathon I was planning on doing.  I can't pass up a sale.  It could be over zealous of me to sign up for a race in January 2015 when it is only March, but I figure that putting out the bucks will motivate me to train hard and  make sure I'm there for it!  The race is only 5 days after my 29th birthday so I will consider it my birthday gift to myself.  If you are interested check out the sale!!


ROCKNROLL


No one can do the work for you, you get what you put in... #running
 
It's not about the speed with which you run, but actually getting up and doing it



No comments:

Post a Comment