Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

Random Friday Stuff

Figured some people may want something to read as they finish off their week at their desk! 

Jon and I started awesome abs august last night.  I encourage you to join in if you would like!  Here is the scedule.  It was super easy last night, but then I looked at what I am supposed to be doing by the 31st and about pooped my pants!


I wanted to start running in the mornings before work.  Oh, how I wish this was easier.  I just decided this is what I wanted to do Wednesday so I am not too far in.  I said I wanted to try and get some two a days in so I'm working on making that happen.  I woke up 15 minutes earlier than normal on Thursday and 30 minutes earlier this morning.  I only need about 15-20 more minutes to get there.  I have an early appointment at the service department at the car dealership Monday morning, so I will have to get up early anyway.  I'm hoping for a run Tuesday morning!!


It's Friday and my weekend goal is ONE cheat meal.  I have done AMAZEBALLS today and I'm feeling good.  Going to eat some taco soup tonight for dinner and hopefully have something ridiculously fatty tomorrow night :)


Saw this on pinterest and I dug it.  Thought I would share...

This is so right.  If your "diet" is half-assed you can't complain about the results you are getting.

When I hit my goal weight, which won't take me that long.  I can totes do this in a couple of months!  I am buying some ridiculously straight up and down outfit with sky high heels and I am rocking the shit out of it.  I always say things like, "Oh, I can't wear that because of the way I am shaped."  No more excuses.  That is total bullshit.  I can't wear certain things because of my fatness.  I may not be a skinny chick yet, but I am fortunate enough to be shaped in a way that I have curves where they are supposed to be.  If I lost the weight...and I will, I will be able to rock whatever the hell I want and look amazing in it!

 

And lastly, before I go, I will leave you with this...

Jonathan Mitchell!!  If you are reading this, I REALLY REALLY NEED a fitbit one.  Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment