Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

Egg whites and a spark

Every now and then I look forward to Monday.  Don't get me wrong, I freakin love the weekend, but I like having a set schedule.  It's better for trying to lose weight.  It's so much easier for me to sit down at work when I get here and start checking emails while I eat my egg whites and drink my spark.  It starts my day off right and kind of sets me up for success right at the beginning of the week.  When I have a good Monday, a good week is sure to follow.

I didn't write last Thursday on weigh in day because I have been dealing with quite a bit of car troubles and seem to be running around like a crazy person trying to get that all straightened out.  I wrote last tuesday that I was up almost 2 lbs and frustrated with that.  Luckily, come Thursday it was only up .6lbs.  I attribute most of this to my muscles holding onto water because of how much working out and running I was doing.  I am excited for this Thursday coming up, as I am hoping for a big loss.  I'm thinking if I am still stuck come Thursday I may have to re-evaluate my plan!  My fingers are definitely crossed though!

Also, just to let everyone know...I am getting a group together to do the 24-day challenge! There are 27 days until the first LSU home football game and I thought it would be fun to get it done before then.  I have struggled with my weight and health for what seems like forever. After doing the 24 day challenge and seeing how my body changed and losing 9 pounds on it, it really has changed the way I see things. It has given me the motivation and power to start losing the rest of the weight that I have wanted to lose!

This website tells you all about if you are curious. If you have no interest, no worries, but please tell any friends you think might be interested! It's definitely more fun to do these things in a group and have that support!

https://www.advocare.com/130555505/24DayChallenge/Default.aspx


Thanks for reading everyone!  I wouldn't post about these products if I hadn't tried and truly appreciated every one.  Losing weight is NEVER easy, but these products help to curb my appetite and make it so much easier than it has been in the past. 

No comments:

Post a Comment