Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

Sorry for Partying :(

So it's been awhile...

Long weekends KILL me.  They really do.  I can't be the only person right?!  Two weeks ago was 4th of July week.  I worked Mon-Wed, but my boss called on Wednesday and told me I could leave around 1:30.  This past week was family vacation week so I worked Mon-Wed again.  We left Thursday morning for vacaton with my parents, sister, brother-in-law, and their three kids.  So, not only did I have two three day weeks in a row, I went on vacation from Thursday-Sunday which = eat fest 2013.  Let's face it,  I may have lost forty something pounds, but when it comes to vacay I eat like a fat kid.  Seriously, like I am never going to eat again. 

So here I am...Monday morning...facing a 5 day week...and refusing to face the scale.  And I am ok with that.  Now, let me tell you what I plan on doing starting today to right my fat kid wrongs.  I'm back on my Advocare products after a 2 week bout with bronchitis that included 10 days of Amoxicillin.  This is my routine in case you are curious.  30 minutes before breakfast I drink my spark and take my first MNS-3 packet.  30 minutes before lunch I take my second packet.  At lunch I take the third and fourth along with a Thermoplus.  10-15 minutes before the gym I take 3 Catalyst.  It's nice to have a regimen like this and it also helps to keep me in line food wise.  I make sure I eat breakfast, a snack, lunch, a snack, and dinner.  It really does help to keep your metabolism up eating in intervals like that.  I'm back to eating clean.  By last night my body was so mad at me I could barely sleep.  I felt bloated and overly full.  I had a headache from not drinking enough water.  I get confused as to why I would do this to myself in the first place, but that is with the knowledge that come next year for vacation I will do the EXACT same thing.  The worst part is that I didn't eat anything on vacation that was overly delicious.  We all know that the restaurants at the beach are just full of frozen fried foods and french fries fried in old oil.  I definitely took a few steps back on my weight loss journey these past two weeks. It happens to everyone.  But it's time to forget about it and move forward.  Back on my advocare, making sure I drink an obscene amount of water, eating clean, and getting my butt to bootcamp today!  I'm not even sad to be at work on a Monday morning because I am so happy to be back in a routine and ready to feel physically like myself again.  Cheers to Monday morning! :) Let's do this shit.

2 comments:

  1. I have the SAME problem!! My mom and I went out to dinner Saturday night and both over-ate and I felt HORRIBLE afterwards! I seriously didn't feel "hungry" again until the next afternoon. Vacations and travel in general always kills me, but I came up with a food plan this week and spent two hours at the gym yesterday and I feel soooo much better than I did last weekend! Great work on keeping up the journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yea, I did good all day yesterday and went to boot camp and my fingers unpuffed and I just felt SOO much better!

    ReplyDelete