Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

ADVOCARE

I just quickly wanted to tell everyone what I am coming to see with doing this advocare thing.  The 24 day challenge was a really awesome eye opener, but I'm starting to explore some of the other products they offer and I am really impressed.  In doing some research I just ordered some things to try.  Advocare isn't only about weight loss.  They have a wellness line as well as a performance line.  I thought it would be nice to give you guys a run down of just a FEW of the products they offer.  I don't want my blog to be ALL about Advocare and I promise I won't try to sell yall things all the time, but I am getting a lot of results as well as motivation from these products.  I feel it would be remiss of me not to mention them.  Feel free to ask me any questions!

TRIM LINE
When it comes to losing weight we of course have the 24 day challenge.  I think they start you out with this as a jump start so you can get a feel for the products and see how you like them and really see some results quickly:
https://www.advocare.com/130555505/Store/ItemDetail.aspx?itemCode=99050&id=A&flavor=b

They have something called Carb-Ease.  You take it before your heaviest carb meal each day.  It is supposed to:
  • Helps reduce the absorption and breakdown of carbohydrates and fats 
  • Helps reduce the negative effects of excessive carbohydrate consumption
  • Provides support for body composition
https://www.advocare.com/130555505/Store/ItemDetail.aspx?itemCode=T4462&id=A

They also offer Catalyst, which I did in fact take with my challenge.  I could actually see the difference in my muscles while using this.  The benefits are:

  • Helps maintain muscle mass during exercise & weight management
  • Aids in preserving muscle and energy levels during times of calorie restriction
  • Helps repair & protect muscle tissue

  • https://www.advocare.com/130555505/Store/ItemDetail.aspx?itemCode=T2010&id=A

    ThermoPlus...I just bought this one:
    • Supports the body's ability to convert fat into energy
    • Promotes a healthy metabolism
    • Helps suppress appetite
    • Contains oolong tea and sage extracts to support weight loss
    • Works great in conjunction with the AdvoCare® Metabolic Nutrition Systems (MNS®)
    https://www.advocare.com/130555505/Store/ItemDetail.aspx?itemCode=T4101&id=A

    ACTIVE LINE
    In the active line we have SPARK.  Now you guys already know how I feel about spark, but I will tell you about it anyway. 
    • Available in Watermelon, Mango Strawberry, Pink Lemonade, Mandarin Orange, Fruit Punch, Grape, Citrus and Cherry
    • The most nutritionally advanced energy drink on the market
    • Sugar-free, long-lasting energy
    • Surprisingly fast-acting
    • Contains 21 vitamins, minerals and nutrients designed to synergistically provide a healthy, balanced source of energy
    • Just 45 calories per serving
    • Sharpens mental focus
    https://www.advocare.com/130555505/Store/ItemDetail.aspx?itemCode=A2912&id=E&flavor=l&size=C

    In LOVE!  I also find it curbs my appetite which is a huge plus!!!

    You have your rehydrate which is advocares Gatorade type drink
    • Helps the body stay hydrated during physical activity
    • Provides a full spectrum of crucial electrolytes for improved electrolyte balance
    • Includes amino acids to help feed your muscles
    • Fuels your body with carbohydrates for energy production and sustained muscle endurance
    • Contains antioxidants to fight free radicals commonly produced during exercise
    • Helps prevent cramping during and after exercise
    https://www.advocare.com/130555505/Store/ItemDetail.aspx?itemCode=A2414&id=E&flavor=K&size=C

    I definitely want to try this one.  They have the gel as well which is great for long runs!  Kind of like Gu

    WELLNESS LINE

    In the wellness line there are things such as OmegaPlex
    • Supplies 1,000 mg of omega-3 fatty acids per serving
    • Contains both EPA and DHA fatty acids
    • Plays an important role in the transportation of nutrients
    • Helps support normal blood flow and healthy blood pressure
    • Promotes cardiovascular health in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise
    • Helps promote healthy metabolism
    • Helps maintain a healthy immune system
    • Promotes maintenance of healthy skin, hair and nails
    https://www.advocare.com/130555505/Store/ItemDetail.aspx?itemCode=W2002&id=D

    A wonderful probiotic

    • Helps maintain normal beneficial intestinal microflora
    • Supports healthy intestinal function
    • Enhances weight management
    • Improves nutrient absorption
    • Aids in good digestion
    • Provides immune system support
    • Helps relieve symptoms of occasional constipation
    https://www.advocare.com/130555505/Store/ItemDetail.aspx?itemCode=W3812&id=D

    There are so many things on the performance line as well.  I don't know as much about these kinds of products, but I GUARANTEE I can get you on the phone with someone who can tell you all you need to know.
    https://www.advocare.com/130555505/Store/CatalogView.aspx?id=B

    I just wanted to get the information out there to everyone!  Like I said feel free to message me on facebook with questions or email me at ktmitchell@outlook.com








      No comments:

      Post a Comment