Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

Like a million bucks

I have not been this excited about anything in a long time.  I'm on day 5 of the challenge.  I am 4.4lbs down.  My stomach is flatter.  I really am seeing results!!!  I know it's not just the Advocare supplements and the diet that comes along with it is a big help, but I am certainly a believer in this program.  I really haven't felt this good and energized in a long time.  My skin feels amazing.  It's so soft and clear.  It makes me feel like I have been walking around covered in a film for the last few years of my life.  I know I sounds like a raging hippie.  Being into this kind of thing is not anything I ever anticipated getting into, but there is just something about it!  With that being said I have decided to become a distributor.  If I plan on buying the products anyway I figured why the hell not try to help a few other people along the way.  If you don't try anything else, PLEASE try the spark.  I'm telling you this stuff is golden!!!

https://www.advocare.com/130555505

No comments:

Post a Comment