Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Trash time

I have been feeling like a rock star lately.  I have been eating healthy foods consistently and rocking the gym at least 5 times a week since before the new year.  Like, even when I have legitimate excuses to not go to the gym, I do it anyway.  I can feel my body changing (ever so slightly), but the scale is NOT MOVING.  If the scale won't move, guess I will have to move the scale.  To the trash.  Let's face it, with the things that are coming up for me in the next few months, all that scale is going to do is giving me something else to stress about.


Instead of looking at the scale every day, I'm going to look in the mirror. And I'm going to like what I see.  And if I don't, I'm going to dress it up and put some makeup on it until I do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment