Pages

Friday, January 16, 2015

Next Weeks Menu

I menu plan on Fridays so that I can grocery shop on Sunday mornings and have everything I need for the week.  Next week I plan on making a spicy southwest chicken chowder, something I am calling Pizzadillas, and also a light berry cobbler (because Tuesday is my birthday!).  I figured it would be helpful to post my grocery list for the things needed for this recipes.  That way if you want to make these your grocery shopping will be super easy!  I like to make mine grouped by the sections of the grocery store so I don't forget things and have to go back.  I like to be quick and efficient when I get in there.  TWSS...

Meat
Turkey Pepperoni
1.5lb chicken breast
Dairy
Light Italian blend cheese
Laughing Cow
1/2 cup plain light soymilk
fat free sour cream
Produce
Poblano
Red Onion
Mushrooms
Black Olives
Green Bell Pepper
Red Bell Pepper
Garlic
Cilantro
Misc
Pizza Sauce
Two 14.5-oz. cans (about 3 1/2 cups) fat-free chicken broth
One 15-oz. can black beans
One 14.75-oz. can cream-style corn
2 tbsp. chopped canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce (about 2 peppers)
Instant mashed potato flakes
2 (12oz) bags frozen berries
1 can diet 7-up
1 box white cake mix

Bread
Light Flatouts

No comments:

Post a Comment