Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

Two Words: Kendra Scott

Thanks to my friend Kaci, I have now become obsessed with Kendra Scott.  If you don't know who she is, you need to.  She just opened a store in Perkins Rowe and you need to check it out.  I am also obsessed with Mindy Project.  And Mindy wears Kendra Scott jewelry all the time which  makes me just love it even more!  Here is a little sample of some of the jewelry:





Can you hear the angels singing yet?

Also there is this....


My BFF in my alternate life where I hang out with celebrities.  Yes, a celebrity endorsement just totally got me.  I know, I know.  It's shallow, but I just can't help myself.  If Mindy wears it, I need to wear it.

And I do...

I talked to Jon about Kendra Scott every night pretty much since the store opened in P Rowe.  I think he heard enough and come Saturday he said there was something in our bedroom for me and we played the cold/hot game until I found it in the dresser.  Wooohooo!!!  Just because presents are the best!  Even if they are "shut up" presents!

 
Now I can be Mindy-like!


 
Seriously, though...go check out the store.  This is some perfect jewelry for the Easter Bunny to bring you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment